Find BIC by Bank name
The downside of international transfers with your bank
When you send or receive an international transfer with your bank, you might lose money on a
bad exchange rate and pay hidden fees as a result. We recommend you use TransferWise, which
is usually much cheaper. With their smart technology:
● You get a great exchange rate and a low, upfront fee every time.
● You move your money as fast as the banks, and often faster – some currencies go
through in minutes.
● Your money is protected with bank-level security.
● You join over 2 million customers who transfer in 47 currencies across 70 countries.
Send Money Receive Money
If you know the country and bank name, but you don't know the BIC code, you can use the quick browser. Simply choose the country, bank name and the browser will show you the BIC codes for all branches of this bank in the selected country. Then select the BIC code to view it's full details.
Search Bank by BIC Code
With Bank BIC Code Search you can identify the following details:
- Name of the Issuer Bank
- Issuer Bank Country
- City of the Issuer Bank
- Address of the Issuer Bank